The Court is a not-for- profit community arts and culture magazine and is part of The Court Community CIC. This publication, and the initiatives that surround it, are a central part of the Earl’s Court community.
- The Court is already a single focal point for local arts and culture, but is rapidly becoming a much needed opportunity for residents and businesses to promote their activities to external audiences – not just in the borough, but beyond to a broader London audience, with the business-generating benefits this entails.
- The Court reaches a total estimated physical readership of 7,296 people – almost equally divided between residents, those working in the area, and visitors.
- The www.thecourt.london website has been re-imagined and re-launched as an impressive digital presence using cutting-edge online technology to support local business and the community it serves
- The Court and www.thecourt.london for the first time include sophisticated Food & Beverage listings to help drive footfall to local businesses in the Earl’s Court area
- Email Direct Marketing broadcasts are distributed weekly to a database of 10,000 residents in the RBKC area, promoting individual events and promotions for the week ahead
- We are happy to facilitate relationships between local business and local community groups when the partnerships benefit the community