At Cuthbert’s Hall in Philbeach Gardens the team sustain and support vulnerable people with positive and warm therapeutic services to accomplish their charity’s objectives of relieving poverty, hardship, sickness and distress.
Their impact is grounded in the power of a shared meal of outstanding quality made with 100% surplus food.
“We have an open-door policy; all are welcome at the Centre.”
Central to what they seek to provide is
- Physical, emotional and social care
- Hospitality and inclusion
- Compassion and practical support
- A renewed sense of purpose
- Sustainability of practices and services
If you are in need, contact: Refettorio Felix at St Cuthbert’s, 51 Philbeach Gardens, Earl’s Court, London SW5 9EB or call +44 020 7835 1389
If you would like to volunteer, contact email@example.com