‘The Hub,’ our premises at 1 A Never Square, is located on the ground floor of a large Victorian building owned by L and Q Housing Trust.
Current users of the Hub include:
- Arts Creatives Hub
- Supplementary School (Anisa Group on Sunday afternoons).
- Arts Therapy (Elspeth Scott)
- Writers Group (Sean Duffy)
- ASDL Group (Afaf Tahir)
- Anisa Coffee morning
- Earl’s Court Society
- The Court
- The Reader Organisation (shared reading groups) – every Thursday morning
- Local residents’ association meetings (about 4 different Groups)
- Nova Education Charity
- Cllr. Linda Wade
- Notting Hill HA
- Pocket Arts
- Solidarity Sports
The trust continues to get requests from within the community to use The Hub, more recently from a new RA representing 1-15 Nevern Place.